Qust Hind powder 200 gram
HOW TO TAKE COSTUS ROOT
- For painful joints: Make into a paste by mixing Costus powder with olive oil until smooth. Then this paste can be massaged into areas of pain in the evening before bed.
- For unwanted skin spots, skin discolouration, scars, and burns: Mix Costus powder in equal parts with raw honey and add a very small amount of clean water to make a paste. Apply to the area once per day, for 20-30 minutes, and then wash off.
- For tonsillitis, runny nose, colds and flu: Costus should be ground to a powder and gently snuffed in the nose. You should be lying down with your head and shoulders slightly raised and your head tilted back.You can also inhale it by mixing with olive oil and putting droplets of it in the nostrils.
- For chest infections, asthma, and pleurisy: Mix a teaspoon of Costus with raw honey and smear on the inside of the right cheek, three times a day.
- For digestive problems, IBS, Crohn’s or intestinal parasites: Crush it into a powder (I use a cheap coffee grinder) and mix a teaspoon of Costus with raw honey, water or other liquids. Drink this twice a day.